Thursday, January 14th, 2015, 17:00 – 18:30, ECS 108
The team will be hosting an information session on Thursday, January 14th in ECS 108 at 5 pm. The session is targeted towards any students (undergraduate or graduate) interested in aerospace who may be interesting in learning more about the project and joining the team.
Volunteers for ECOSat work on a wide variety of projects. Some examples of the type of the work ECOSat volunteers do include:
- Systems engineering
- Electronic hardware design of embedded satellite systems, using design-for-test principles
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Development
- Firmware development
- Hardware-In-Loop testing
- Electronic hardware design of test fixtures
- Design of spacecraft structure
- Structural and thermal analysis
- Educational outreach
All those who are interested are encouraged to attend. No prior experience is required, and no commitment is expected after the information session. There will also be free pizza! We hope to see you there!